Today we’re pleased to release version 3.1 of Skype for modern Windows which comes with the ability to edit messages and a few more improvements.
To edit a message, select the message you want to edit or remove, by tapping on it or right clicking with your mouse to highlight the text you want to remove.
Select “edit message” to revise your message or “remove message” to remove the message completely. You can remove multiple lines in sequence.
We also have made improvements to make video message notifications more reliable and to make video messages more accessible.
To get the free upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.0 please see instructions here.
- Add fun filters to your Skype video messages in the latest Skype for Android, iPhone, and iPad
- Skype 7.16 for Windows app – making it easier to share content
- How to use Skype to share holiday spirit
- A More Efficient Skype Experience for Your PC
- The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next