Today we’re pleased to release version 3.1 of Skype for modern Windows which comes with the ability to edit messages and a few more improvements.
To edit a message, select the message you want to edit or remove, by tapping on it or right clicking with your mouse to highlight the text you want to remove.
Select “edit message” to revise your message or “remove message” to remove the message completely. You can remove multiple lines in sequence.
We also have made improvements to make video message notifications more reliable and to make video messages more accessible.
To get the free upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.0 please see instructions here.
- Skype 2.19 for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8
- Skype for Modern Windows 2.6: Fast Cross Device Syncing of Your Messages and Calls
- Location Sharing comes to Skype for Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows Phone 8
- Skype for Modern Windows 2.5: Get Closer to People and Hear Less Noise
- Skype for Modern Windows 2.7, with Multiple Ways to Manage Your Availability