Have you ever wanted to find out what life is really like for a top fashion designer? We are giving fans the chance to ask Victoria Beckham via Skype video message about her fashion journey and her creative inspiration on The Skype Collaboration Project.
You’ll be able to see Victoria answer some of your questions on the Skype Collaboration Project – so stay tuned!
The aim of the project is to shine a spotlight on the intersection between technology and the creative industries, and to help aspiring creatives get their start in fashion.
It hosts ‘Five Years – The Victoria Beckham Fashion Story,’ an immersive and exploratory view of a first-hand look at Victoria Beckham and her eponymous fashion label.
“I hope by sharing my story, I will inspire others who are interested in fashion and encourage them to work hard and follow their dreams as I did.” – Victoria Beckham
Visit The Skype Collaboration Project to ask Victoria Beckham your fashion questions and to be part of the story, as well as get access to exclusive content at New York and London Fashion Weeks.
- Top Reasons Skype Can Help You To Grow and Innovate Your Business (Part 1)
- Top Reasons Skype Can Help You to Grow and Innovate Your Business (Part 2)
- Fear and Loving over Skype with JacksGap
- Fans use video messages to interview Taylor Swift on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Mayra Hurtado is overjoyed to be Skype’s Photography Ambassador in Mexico