Take a First Look at ‘Five Years – The Victoria Beckham Fashion Story’
The Skype Collaboration Project has been serving you up a variety of insider knowledge, inspiring stories and exclusive access to the fashion industry since the beginning of December. Now it’s almost time to be showcasing the journey of successful entrepreneur and creative professional Victoria Beckham and her global luxury fashion brand.
The story will start later this week and continue with regular installments through March 2014. Watch this space.
There will be opportunities to be a part of the ongoing Victoria Beckham story through Skype too, such as:
- The chance for creatives and fashion fans to engage directly with Victoria by asking questions relating to her business success and entrepreneurialism via the Skype Twitter account (@Skype #AskVB) for a live Q&A session on January 29th at 3pm GMT / 10am EST.
- For those interested in getting to the heart of the Victoria Beckham label, there will also be the chance to submit questions via Skype video messaging directly to Victoria and her team. Find out all the details for submissions!
This exclusive access, brought to you by Skype, will give fashion enthusiasts and budding creatives the chance to engage directly with one of fashion’s biggest names.
We can’t wait! Check out the trailer for a taste of what’s to come.
- Skype Moments of the Month (September 2015)
- Top Reasons Skype Can Help You To Grow and Innovate Your Business (Part 1)
- A dash of inspiration and a pinch of Skype magic creates The World Cooking Project
- Are you sitting comfortably? Here’s the story of Skype and the Magic Puffballs
- Video calling with elephants