School is almost out for summer, but not forever. While we can almost hear the collective sigh of relief from teachers across the globe, even with the summer break, a teacher’s work is truly never done as the next school year is only a few months away.
Teachers, in your time off for the summer, you’re likely already exploring your lesson plans for next year. Why not try incorporating an interactive Skype video call lesson in your plans? Sign up for Skype in the classroom and follow these three easy steps to help you run successful Skype lessons for your class:
- Celebrating Veterans Day with Skype in the Classroom
- Travel thousands of miles carbon free with Skype in the Classroom
- Celebrate World Wild Life Day with Skype in the Classroom
- Teacher on the Trail: reporting from the Iditarod with the help of Skype
- Make a Difference with Spoons on World Good Deeds Day!