Now that Skype for Windows 8 is available, we want you to be able to get the most out of this new experience. We are working with our product and support team to share a few tips and tricks about making the move over to Skype for Windows 8. We invite you to take part in it.
Where: Use hashtag #SkypeTalk on Twitter and follow @Skype
When: Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. PST/ 12:30 EST/6:30 p.m. BST
Why: Because we want to help you understand how to get the most out of Skype for Windows 8 and learn some great tips and tricks along the way.
Below are some of the key topics and questions we will address during this Twitter chat:
• Getting started on Skype for Windows 8
• What features are available?
• How do I add contacts?
• How do I make calls to regular phones or mobiles?
• What about video calling?
• Why do I need to have a Microsoft account to sign in to Skype for Windows 8?
• What is the snap function? And how do I do that in the Skype app?
And, of course, we will leave open plenty of room for you to participate and ask questions, so come prepared with any questions you have in mind.
If you plan to participate, we would love to know. Just follow @Skype and tweet “I’m planning to join the #SkypeTalk discussion,” and link to this blog. Thank you and we look forward to chatting soon.