Ever want to gain a better understanding of what it means to “go to the cloud,” and how your business can benefit? If so, you’ll want to check out our upcoming webinar with No Jitter, a respected source of timely views and opinions on business communications.
How Skype Helps Small Businesses Play Bigger in the Cloud
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012
Time: 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Sponsored by Skype, presented by No Jitter
No Jitter contributor Matt Brunk will join me to talk top trends and insights for small business success. Matt is also president of Telecomworx, an interconnect company serving S-M enterprises. Fred Knight, general manager/co-chair of Enterprise Connect, and publisher of NoJitter.com, will moderate.
You’ll come away with new insight into:
- The importance of positive cash flow for small business survival
- How predictors and smoothing out highs and lows narrow the failure gap
- Reducing infrastructure costs of ownership and maintenance
- Leveraging the right blend of tools to ensure low OpEx and minimal CapEx for the best ROI
- Benefits of cloud services: software updates, fax, email, backup, document sharing and connecting via Skype
- Ease of adoption, use, maintenance, and flexibility that Skype offers
We hope you can join us next Thursday. If there’s something we can help you with in the meantime, feel free to contact our chat team.