This partnership will change the way Indonesian consumers connect with friends and family abroad, or even in a nearby city or next door – Always connected while on the move, and at great value.
We’ll initially make Skype available on a range of 24 Telkomsel smartphones including Samsung, Blackberry, Nokia and LG handsets, with plans to extend support to a broader base of phones (including J2ME-enabled ones) in future.
Customers with a valid Telkomsel data package can enjoy the following Skype features on supported phones:
• Enjoy unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls globally without having additional charges against your credit balance
• Send and receive free instant messages to your friends, 1 to 1 or with a group.
• Call international landlines and mobiles at great value calling rates from Skype.
• Participate in conference calls.
• Have Skype “always on” and see your friends’ online status at any time.
If you’re in Indonesia and you’re interested in learning more about Skype™ on Telkomsel devices, please visit m.skype.com.