We undertake a lot of user testing and recently noticed a new way that lots of you are making calls to landlines and mobiles with Skype. We thought we’d share the tip with a wider audience.
Your Skype application will then automatically open, dial your contact or open the SMS window ready for you to type your message.
It’s really simple, and we think you might really enjoy this time-saving approach, while getting more out of Skype for Mac. You can check out more information about Skype for Mac tricks and tips here.
- How to use Skype to share holiday spirit
- Skype for Web – now call mobile phones and landlines, plus so much more
- To our Windows Insiders: Skype Preview app comes to mobile
- The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next
- To our Windows Insiders: Skype UWP Preview app adds group features