Skype 4.0 for Windows hotfix
Today we have released a hotfix for Skype 4.0 for Windows.
The newly released hotfix resolves the main issues found in the previous versions of Skype 4.0 for Windows.
See also our release notes document.
Full list of changes in 184.108.40.206 is:
* bugfix: Configuration settings for some users were being lost when upgrading from 3.x to 4.0
* bugfix: Fixes for miscellaneous crashes
* bugfix: Fixes for Video rendering issues
* bugfix: Fixed “Disk I/O error” on sign-in
* bugfix: Skype occassionally crashed when shutting down