Skype 4.0 for Windows hotfix
I’m writing to let you know about a newly released build of Skype 4.0 for Windows.
With this new build we have fixed some issues which have made Skype 4.0 for Windows to behave unexpectedly.
We would recommend that all users upgrade to the new version.
Full list of changes for 126.96.36.199 is:
* bugfix: Extras Manager was not installed to some users
* bugfix: Skype incorrectly advised users of new Audio Devices available
* bugfix: When adding a new number the phone type was incorrectly labeled
* bugfix: Re-adding contacts to a existing conversation did not display the contact in the Add contacts drop down menu
* bugfix: Video did not always scale correctly
* bugfix: Skype occasionally crashed when uPnP port forwarding failed
* bugfix: Improved uPnP handling for Linksys WRTG54G owners
* bugfix: When dialing certain numbers some digits were erased from the beginning and the number became invalid
* bugfix: Audio device was reset for some users on each Skype start
* All localizations updated