10,000 minutes of Skype Access – completely free
Update: this promotion has now ended – thanks for taking part
As a special treat, we’re giving away 10,000 minutes of Skype Access completely free – simply connect as normal for up to 30 minutes at a time, and you won’t pay a thing.
For those of you who are in the dark about Skype Access, here are the basics:
Skype Access is a super-cool feature only found (at the moment) in Skype 2.8 Beta for Mac. It lets you pay by the minute for WiFi using your Skype Credit – except, of course, that until the 10,000 minutes run out, you won’t actually pay at all.
1. From March 17th 2pm GMT up to March 23rd 00.00 GMT (the ‘Promotional Period’), Skype registered users shall be entitled to use Skype Access for free, in accordance with these terms and conditions (‘Promotion’). Usage of Skype Access is possible in sessions each lasting for 30 minutes or less. Skype reserves the right to end the promotion upon reaching 10000 free minutes given away. End of this promotion will be communicated on Skype for Mac blog.
2. To qualify for this Promotion you must have downloaded the Skype for Mac 2.8 Beta software and you must have a valid and active Skype user name and account (‘Participant’).
3. Skype reserves the right to suspend, shorten or extend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time. Skype also reserves the right to change and amend the terms of this Promotion at its own discretion at any time without notifying you of such changes.
4. To the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, Skype shall not be liable in contract or tort (including negligence) or breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for the loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by the user resulting directly or indirectly from this Promotion.
5. Skype reminds users of the nature and limitations of the Internet and is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect access to the Promotion.
6. Although Skype will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to this Promotion is accurate, Skype will not be responsible for any inaccuracies in the promotional material.
7. If Skype has suspicions or knowledge that any user has misused the Promotion, or been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity relating to the Promotion, Skype reserves the right to exclude any user from the Promotion at any time and at its sole discretion.
8. Skype Access is provided by Boingo and is subject to Boingo’s Terms of Service.
9. Sponsor: Skype Communications S.a.r.l, 22/24 Boulevard Royal, Luxembourg, L2449 Luxembourg.