Onstate launch a virtual PBX for Skype
One of our partners making great products for small business is called Onstate. Today they announced a new virtual PBX solution for Skype. What this basically means is you can use Skype just like a normal switchboard within your company. Because it is a software based solution, it can reduce your set-up costs and remove the need for expensive PBX equipment.
The Virtual PBX for Skype includes the following features:
- No Hardware – 100% web-based, you do not need to install anything
- Device Independent – utilize any mix of Skype, mobile or traditional phone lines
- Local and Toll-Free – numbers available from 40+ countries
- Direct Numbers and Extension Dialing – combine DID/DDI dialing with auto-attendant
- Intelligent Call Routing – Presence-based routing sends calls to where you are
- VeMail – voicemail messages are sent to your integrated email inbox
- Personal Call Queue – callers can wait in your personal queue if you are busy – no more callbacks!
- CRM Integration – works with Salesforce.com, Google, and other applications
- Reporting – complete reporting on all routed calls.
- Call Recording – calls can be recorded and stored on our centralized servers.
- Video and Chat Support – works with Skype video and chat capabilities.
- Call Center -easily add call center features.
The Virtual PBX for Skype is available immediately. Pricing and details can be found at www.on-state.com