Skype Community updated
I’m please to announce that we have updated Skype Community pages.
With this update we are making browsing the forums faster by adding fast reply possibility which can save valuable seconds when replying to a topic.
In addition to adding this new feature we have mainly concentrated on fixing small, but quite annoying layout issues with the community pages which might have raised your hairs.
Please let us know what you would like to see on our Community pages in future so we can make them better for all of you.
The full set of release notes is:
* feature: Fast reply
* feature: Forward PM
* feature: last selected category is remembered when returning to index
* change: Profile page
* change: Tagline “Take a deep breath” removed from header
* change: reverted to plain button style
* bugfix: Sidebar broken in IE6
* bugfix: Security patches applied.
* bugfix: Unstyled popup
* bugfix: Error image misaligned
* bugfix: My assistant is misplaced
* bugfix: My assistant layout is broken
* bugfix: Transparency of my assistant images broken
* bugfix: Avatar picture, username etc. misplaced
* bugfix: Alignment issues
* bugfix: Breadcrums broken in IE6
* bugfix: Misleading icon before unread message
* bugfix: Layout bug in safari at Messenger
* bugfix: Quoteblock layout broken in IE
* bugfix: Buttons misaligned in certain areas