Unlimited calling for you and your employees
Skype’s calling subscriptions provide unlimited* calls to landlines (and mobiles in some countries). They offer a very cost effective solution for businesses. You can choose one country, one region, or a worldwide subscription covering 36 countries. Subscriptions start from as little as €2.95 per month for unlimited country.
There are no long-term contracts and you can choose the subscription that suits you best.
Subscriptions can now be purchased via the Business Control Panel, our free online tool to help you manage Skype in your business. This makes it easy for to centrally manage your company’s Skype calling subscriptions.
How does it work?
2. Make sure you have some credit on your account
3. Go to the subscriptions page
4. Select the member or members you want to assign a subscription to
5. Choose the appropriate subscription
The cost of each subscription will be deducted from your Control Panel credit each month.
Read more about the subscriptions.
* The legal bit – as part of our fair usage policy you’ll get up to 10,000 calling minutes per month per subscription. Subscriptions are for individual use only. Each subscription is to be used by one person only and is not to be shared with any other user (whether via a PBX, call centre, computer or any other means).