Skype 3.8 for Windows hotfix
We released a hotfix version of Skype 3.8 for Windows today, to address the Skype File URI Security Bypass Code Execution Vulnerability issue.
With this and other problems fixed in this build, we recommend that you upgrade, just to be on the safe side!
We would like to thank everyone who has reported problems in order that we can improve the quality of Skype for everyone.
The newly released version 22.214.171.124 brings you the following goodies:
* Security fix: Skype File URI Security Bypass Code Execution Vulnerability
* Change: Internet Explorer plugin updated to version 126.96.36.199
* Change: Firefox plugin updated to version 188.8.131.52
* Change: Extras Manager updated to version 184.108.40.206
* Change: Google contacts importer removed
* bugfix: Skype occasionally crashed on Vista after disconnecting power cable from PC
* bugfix: Skype crashed on Windows 2008
* bugfix: Skype occasionally crashed when importing contacts from several Sources
So long, thanks for all the fish.