Improved Business Control Panel to start off the year.
As many of you have already experienced, we have recently made some improvements to the Control Panel to help you further manage the use of Skype in your business. A lot of these features are a direct result of feedback from you – so keep on telling us what you want. We have more improvements underway during 2008 and hope that you enjoy using Skype in your business.
Here is a short list of the things we have updated.
• Allocation reporting: see allocations per group, person or administrator for each month.
• User-centric management: Click on a user and all available settings are shown for that user on one single page.
• Start screen to help new users get up and running
• Improved grouping functionality and credit allocation for large groups of people at the same time.
• Users can now detach themselves from the Control Panel on their MyAccount page.
• E-mail notifications: administrators are notified if credit is running low within the Control Panel and other events
• Show CLI settings for SkypeIn numbers allocated within the Control Panel. (Coming soon)
• Ability to re-invite users who have not yet accepted.
• …and other minor changes that will improve load times and usability.
A reminder to all businesses based within the EU – by entering your EU VAT number, your purchases are VAT exempt.