Skype 3.6 for Windows hotfix
Skype has released a hotfix version of Skype 3.6 for Windows.
This updated release solves many issues found on the previous version and it is recommended to update for everyone.
Among other changes Skype is now certified for Microsoft Windows Vista.
Newly released version 220.127.116.11 brings the following changes to Skype:
* change: Internet Explorer plug-in updated to version 18.104.22.168
* change: Audio device checking before placing a call and changing to windows default if previous device is not found
* change: Re-enabled config.xml keys for higher resolution and frame rate video
* bugfix: Skype generated high amount of page faults
* bugfix: Skype crashed when unknown PSTN number was added to conference call
* bugfix: Skype crashed on occasionally when computer was locked
* bugfix: Skype crashed infrequently on shutdown
* bugfix: Contact search window was incorrectly drawn when there were zero results
* Localizations updated
Please let us know if you see any glitches in the latest version of Skype, or when you are dreaming about a new feature. Maybe we can make it happen for you.