Skype 3.6 for Windows, gold release
Today we have released Skype 3.6 for Windows production release.
This new version brings to you High Quality Video Calling and a co-operation with MySpace. Read more from our main blog.
It is recommended for everyone to upgrade to this newly released version, start to download.
I would like to personally thank everyone who has given their feedback to us on Skype 3.6 public beta version. You are more than welcomed to continue leaving us all your thoughts and feelings on Skype products. You may discuss things on our forums and leave info about possible issues on our public issue tracker Jira.
Newly released production version of Skype 3.6 bring you calling support with MySpace with Skype users, improved relayed file transfer speed and more stable video calls bitween fast and slow internet connection users.
Full change log for 188.8.131.52 is:
* feature: Calling support for MySpace with Skype users
* improvement: Relayed file transfer speed improved to up to 70 kbytes/sec
* improvement: More stable video calls between fast and slow internet connection users
* change: Computers with Dual Core CPU’s will send 640×480 by default on video call with High Quality Video certified cameras
* change: Extras Manager updated to version 184.108.40.206
* change: Skype Internet Explorer plugin updated to 220.127.116.11
* bugfix: Fixed some crash bugs related to video and audio calls
* bugfix: Skype crashed when extensively changing video options
* bugfix: Audio settings change during call in Sound Settings Widget was not remembered
* bugfix: List index out of bounds error on sound settings
* bugfix: Wrong dialog displayed when sending file through chat window
* bugfix: Error Invalid argument to date encode displayed on some rare cases
* bugfix: Connection Wizard started in English, even if it was localized
* bugfix: Call Forwarding “Saving New Settings” animation layout was misaligned
* bugfix: Wrong error message displayed when sending file to Skype Out contact
* bugfix: Video Mood message displayed wrongly if message included emoticons
* bugfix: Handling Skype URI’s returned error during logging in.
* bugfix: Chat button on taskbar stopped flashing when contact online status changed
* bugfix: Chat message copy-paste lost line breaks
* bugfix: When adding numbers to mood message during call then tones were heard
* bugfix: Pressing space on Take Video Snapshot window took empty snapshot
* bugfix: Some advanced options not accessible via tab browsing
* bugfix: It was unable to copy Skype Out contact number from profile
* bugfix: “Take Video Snapshot” window was not browsable with tab
* bugfix: Skype crashed when adding unknown PSTN number to conference call
* bugfix: Wrong video error message was displayed when no webcam were connected
* bugfix API: Skype4com did not reset correctly AudioIn and AudioOut
* All language files updated