Skype4Py v. 0.9.28.3 released
Arkadiusz Wahlig, the developer of Skype4Py wrapper for Skype API has released version 0.9.28.3 of the Python library.
* Fixed IClient.CreateMenuItem(). The ContactType argument works now.
* Fixed PluginMenuItemClicked event of ISkype. Now it is compatible with Skype4COM specs.
* ICall.CanTransfer() method was broken.
* IClient.OpenDialog() accept any number of parameters now.
* ISkype.PlaceCall() accepts any number of arguments (Skype names or phone numbers) now.
* IGroup.OnlineUsers was broken.
* Avatar manipulation methods accept any unicode string as filename now.
* IChatMessage.Seen was broken.
* Wait parameter of skype.Attach() method works now.
* Sending commands to Skype is thread-safe now.
More about Skype4Py you find here.