Skype 3.5 for Windows hotfix
Today we have released a hotfix version of Skype 3.5 for Windows.
This new build addresses many issues from previous versions and due to that it is recommended for everyone to update their client, you can download the build right here.
You are welcomed to give a feedback to us how you like Skype, it’s features and also note to us if you have run into trouble when using Skype. You may discuss things on our forums or submit issue reports on our public issue tracker, learn how to do it on our Skype for Windows development page.
Changed compared to previous version are:
Skype 22.214.171.124 for Windows
* bugfix: Skype crashed when ending a call and Do More menu is open at the same time
* bugfix: Send Money did not work
* bugfix: Skype crashed when call was finished during call transfer attempt
* bugfix: Skype crashes on Windows 98 when receiving video
* bugfix: Video call freeze with some rare webcam’s
* bugfix: Skype crashed sometimes when not supported video capture device was used
* change: Updated language files