Call recording with Skylook: 20% discount for business users
Here is a special offer on a Skype Extra for Business users. It’s from a company called [Skylook](http://www.skylook.biz), who make a great product that can help you get organised and make you more productive.
One of the most popular features of Skylook is call recording and archiving in to Outllook. This means you can record important business calls or conference calls and save them for later use. You can also attach them to an email and send to others.
Special offer for our readers:
Skylook are offering a special 20% discount off the RRP of Skylook ($USD 99.95) to Skype business users. To claim your discount use this coupon when purchasing Skylook: SKYLOOK4B2007 (offer expires 31/08/07) For help on how to use this coupon see [skylook.biz/coupon](http://www.skylook.biz/coupon)
How to record and archive calls using Skyplook
1. Download and install Skylook from http://www.skylook.biz.
2. Start Microsoft Outlook. If you are running Skylook for the first time, you will see the Skylook licensing wizard and the Skylook Welcome wizard. Configuring Skylook to record and archive your Skype calls is easy – when you see the pages below, fill them out as shown:
3. Start a call from Microsoft Outlook or directly from the Skype application. (Skylook will still record calls that you do not start from within Microsoft Outlook). (NOTE: Recording this way also works for incoming calls and for conference calls started directly from the Skype application).
4. Recording will start automatically, as indicated by the Skylook call window, which will appear at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen:
5. You can see more detail about the recording by clicking the “Show Details” button:
6. In Microsoft Outlook, click on the “Skylook Conversations” folder. Your conversation, with the attached MP3 is listed as an item in the folder.
7. To listen to the recording, click on the item. A “Play” button appears in the toolbar:
8. Click the Skylook play button to listen to the recording.