Skype 3.2 for Windows hotfix
Today we have released a hotfix for Skype 3.2 for Windows.
This hotfix release addresses some bugs from previous builds, including updated Skype Internet Explorer plug-in where previous version caused Internet Explorer to crash for some users.
I would advice everyone to update to latest version, which you can download from here.
Released version is 18.104.22.168 with following changes:
* improvement: Installer Vista support improved
* change: Internet Explorer plug-in updated
* bugfix: Call quality slightly improved
* bugfix: Installer did not remember previous install location
* bugfix: Latvian installer was not working
* bugfix: Skype displayed blanks under audio settings
* bugfix: Some rich mood messages were not shown correctly
You are more than welcomed to send us all your feedback on Skype. You can do it through Skype forums or submit issue reports on our public issue tracker Jira, learn how to do it on our Skype for Windows development page.