Skype 3.5 Beta for Windows initial release
Today we have released Skype 3.5 Beta for Windows. It includes many new features in comparison with Skype 3.2 for Windows.
This is a beta release which means that we are still working on it and that it is only recommended for experienced users to try out new bleeding edge features. Read more about meaning of beta release.
You can download the new beta version of Skype here.
As always we are more than happy when you will give us feedback about our product. You can do it on our forum for Skype 3.5 Beta for Windows or in our public issue tracker Jira, to learn more how to leave us feedback please visit our Skype for Windows development page.
The newly released version of Skype, 188.8.131.52, hosts following new features and changes in comparison with latest 3.2 release, in addition to those it has numerous bug fixes:
* feature: Auto redial
* feature: Call Transfer
* feature: Device Indicators
* feature: Edit chat messages
* feature: Message history loading granulated
* feature: Private Telephone Numbers
* feature: Send contacts inside chat
* feature: Visual indicators for Audio In / Audio Out in options
* feature: Show examples of notifications / alerts in options
* feature: Added Latvian localization – Intars Students
* feature: In-Client Hardware store button
* change: Extras Manager updated to version 184.108.40.2061
* change: Options categories smoothly slide open and close when changed
* Updated language files: Arabic (Eriksen Translations Inc.), Bulgarian (Nikolina Filipova & Nikolay Filipov), Czech (Petr Silon), Danish (Eriksen Translations Inc), German (Claudius Henrichs & Dick Schiferli), Estonian (Eve Loopere), Greek (Panagiotis Sidiropoulos http://www.magenta.gr ),French (Fabrice IMPERIAL & Bruno Lépaulard), Italian (Daniele Conte), Japanese (Mayu Shimizu), Hungarian (Mark Bender & Laszlo Koncz & Gabor Stefanik),Latvian (Intars Students), Lithuanian (Viktoras Kriukovas), Norwegian (Stig Auestad), Dutch (Kees Koenders), Polish (Karol Szastok), Portuguese-Portugal (Francisco Ferreira, Portuguese-Brazil (Leslie Predrotti), Finnish (Heino Keränen), Swedish (Anders Olsson), Russian (Eriksen Translations Inc), Romanian (Péter Henning and Mónika Iancu), Turkish (Ömer Emin Dede)