Skype for Windows 3.2 hotfix
Today we have released a hotfix for Skype for Windows 3.2.
The newly released version addresses some problems from previous Skype for Windows 3.2 release and it is highly recommended to upgrade to everyone who has Skype version older than 3.2 to this version as it significantly improves call quality.
If you are experienced user then read about our brand new Skype for Windows 3.5 Beta release and try it out.
You can download it straight from here.
Changes compared with previous version are:
* feature: Added Latvian localization done by Intars Students
* improvement: Audio calls improved
* change: Do not accept multichats from not authorized contacts
* change: IE plugin updated
* change: Extras Manager updated to version 184.108.40.2061
* bugfix: CCleaner removed 2 Skype related registry entries
* bugfix: Tray icon menu not translated during login
* bugfix: Skype sometimes crashed on password change notification
* bugfix: On rare occasions Skype crashed when opening options.
* bugfix: Skype may have crashed in large multichats
* bugfix: NTLM proxy authentication did not work
Please leave us all your comments and feedback on Skype. You can do it through Skype forums or submit issue reports on our public issue tracker Jira, learn how to do it on our Skype for Windows development page.