Skype for Windows 3.2 hotfix
Today we have released Skype for Windows 3.2 hotfix.
This newly released build addresses numerous issues from previous release and it has improved Getting Started Wizard.
You can download it from here.
Released build is 188.8.131.52 and changes compared to previous build are:
* feature: Getting Started Wizard improvement
* bugfix: Installer error 1603
* bugfix: Sound setting not saved on Vista
* bugfix: Accessibility problems with screen readers resolved
* bugfix: Delay when playing notification sounds
* bugfix: Incoming call is not sent to Voicemail if user rejects it
* bugfix: On some rare cases conference call participants were muted
* bugfix: Skype crashes sometimes when ending a call
* bugfix: NTLM proxy authentication did not work
* bugfix API: App2App transfers did not work as expected
* Language files updated
Please leave us all your comments and feedback on Skype.
You can do it through Skype forums or submit issue reports on our public issue tracker Jira, learn how to do it on our Skype for Windows development page.