Skype for Windows 3.2 beta update
Today we have released new beta update for Skype for Windows 3.2 Beta version.
First before giving detailed info about new release I would like to thank everyone who have been giving us feedback , keep it coming towards us.
This newly released update includes call forwarding improvements and options overhaul as major changes to Skype client. In addition to those it hosts many bug fixes.
Unfortunately four known bugs have managed to slip into this release build:
* Options – some incoming calls from people who haven’t been authorized
* Options – Audio settings sliders and feedback indicators not working correctly
* Options – Advanced settings sometimes return to Basic settings next time you go into options
* Options – Start Skype when I start Windows doesn’t match with settings on Sign-In screen
Build released is 126.96.36.199 and it hosts following changes compared to previous release build 188.8.131.52:
* feature: Call forwarding improvements
* change: Options overhaul
* change: New offline warning banners for 1:1 chats
* change: New RichText based hint window
* bugfix: Calls between Skype 3.2 beta versions had during silence strange background noise
* bugfix: Myself capture buttons were misplaced
* bugfix: Call duration was showed wrongly for very long calls
* bugfix: Chat guidelines were messed up when using double quotes in them
* bugfix: Importing Gmail contacts for non-English Gmail failed sometimes
* bugfix: File size was not displayed before accepting File Transfer
* bugfix: Skype changed IE6 text size to medium automatically
* bugfix: Link in chat topic was not clickable sometimes
* change: updated language files
Like always you are more than welcomed in sharing your thoughts, comments and issues with us, you can do it through Skype for Windows 3.2 beta forum or file in issue in our issue tracker Jira, read in our Windows version development page how to do it.