Skype for Windows 3.2 beta update
Today we have released beta update to Skype for Windows 3.2.
It solves numerous issues found in previous beta version and thus it is recommended to update your client.
In addition to bug fixes it has also improved video user interface and and installer is now based on MSI.
Unfortunately this build has one known issue in audio calls between Skype 3.2 beta users, during the time when there are not talk in the call, there will be odd background noise.
Version released in 126.96.36.199 and full changes list is:
* known issue: On calls between Skype 3.2 beta version on during complete silence there is odd background noise
* feature: MSI installer
* feature API: New command OPEN LIVETAB
* improvement: Video user interface
* bugfix: Skype crashed when doing quick logout after login
* bugfix: On one to one call receiver could not add third party to call
* bugfix: Quickfilter added country prefix to contacts search
* bugfix: Contacts card displayed wrong information after quitting conference card to conference partners
* bugfix: Rich mood message line breaks
* bugfix: Contact List was messed up on some occasions
* bugfix: Skype crashed on conference call when it was turned into regular call and then back to conference call
* bugfix: Skype crashed on Vista when unplugged USB headset during a call
* bugfix: Audio handling on Vista improved
I would also like to thank everyone who has already given their feedback to us and encourage other to do it.
You can leave us feedback through Skype for Windows 3.2 beta forum or then file in issue in our issue tracker Jira, read in our Windows version development page how to do it.