Skype for Windows 3.1 hotfix
Today we have launched hotfix for Skype for Windows 3.1.
It includes some bug fixes compared to previous releases. It has also in two known issues in API:
* API: cannot set default video device
* API: app2app connection is not established if other party is not in your buddy list
Newly released build is 126.96.36.199 and it includes subsequent changes:
* bugfix: API: OPEN CHAT command was not working
* bugfix: My pictures gave wrong error message when broken picture was used
* bugfix: Adding a png image as a profile image caused repeated error message
* bugfix: High CPU and an error message with double-byte languages when creating public chat
You can download newly released build from here.
I would like to than everyone who has given their feedback during this week and helped us improving Skype .
Lets make Skype better together