Skype for Mac 2.5 Gold
Today, 31st January, we have released Gold version of Mac 2.5.
It has one new feature and many improvements in addition to multiply bugfixes. Everyone is suggested to update their clients.
Version released is 22.214.171.124, it has following changes compared to previous version:
* new feature: birthday notifications
* improvement: new Video codec
* improvement: updated Localizations
* improvement: added voicemail expiry date into MySkype area
* improvement: added “Send SMS” to the context menu of history list
]]> * change: enabled “Send File” and “Send Contacts” menu items when multiple contacts selected in the contact list
* change: “Mark All Missed Events as Viewed” confirmation dialog now has a “do not show this again” checkbox
* change: renamed “Delete From Call List” to “Delete This Entry” and “Delete Selected Entries”
* change: removing chats from history list doesn’t delete the chats itself anymore (use “Delete All Chat Messages” command in the Chat menu to delete the chats altogether)
* change: double-click on a voicemail in the history starts playback now
* change: animations disabled during calls
* bugfix: Skype.framework: isSkypeAvailable returned YES even when user signed out
* bugfix: API: Calling invalid number error was not sent to API clients.
* bugfix: API: isSkypeAvailable returned YES even when user signed out
* bugfix: API: implemented CONTACTS FOCUSED notification
* bugfix: API: BTN_RELEASED * and # didn’t work when there was no call going on
* bugfix: answering an incoming call with Ipevo phone, did not open call window.
* bugfix: unread chats were not loaded after signing in as another user
* bugfix: there were Growl notifications of blocked Skype contacts coming online and offline
* bugfix: the text after EULA link in the Create Account dialog was not clickable
* bugfix: the phone number field of the SkypeOut dialler was not cleared when the window was re-opened
* bugfix: sometimes quickfiltering was not performed after a contact was added
* bugfix: sometimes a part of a link in mood message was unclickable
* bugfix: SMS button in Prefs were changing to Skype name instead of Mobile phone.
* bugfix: mood message shifted 1px to te left when highlighted in compact view
* bugfix: link color was wrong
* bugfix: incoming authorization requests will not steal focus anymore
* bugfix: double-click on a SkypeOut contact opens a SMS window now, in case you have specified double-click to start a chat in your prefs
* bugfix: days until SkypeIn service expires was incorrect in the My Skype panel under certain circumstances
* bugfix: clicking on an unread chat in the system menu bar menu will now open that chat
* bugfix: clicking on a missed call in the system menu bar menu will now select the call in the history list
* bugfix: after deleting a new voicemail, sometimes the count of missed events was not correct anymore
* bugfix: “Request Authorization” window did not appear in list of Skype windows
Your feedback is invaluable to us.