View a Netgear phone, buy a Ultra Dental Water Jet
This just in from the “weird” department. According to Amazon.com, 94% of people who view the [Netgear Dual Mode Cordless Phone](http://www.amazon.com/Netgear-Dual-Cordless-Phone-Skype/dp/B000M51AYS) on their site do indeed buy it. But the remaining 6% all go and buy ["Waterpik NEW Professional Ultra Dental Water Jet"](http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GLRREU/ref=pd_cp_e_title/103-9281734-4028605).
Huh???? It would make some sense if the Netgear phone had some video capability, you would then need fine shiny teeth, but we are not yet shipping devices with Skype Video, so… what gives?