Skype for Windows 3.0 hotfix
Today we have released hotfix for Skype 3.0 on Windows.
It includes some important fixes compared to previous version and it is recommended to update your Skype client.
Version released is 220.127.116.11 and it includes following changes:
* change: API: re-allowed app2app incoming connections from non-authorized buddies
* bugfix: e-mail validation pattern did not allow numbers before @ sign
* bugfix: Skype crashed on SMS number verification
* bugfix: Skype may crash on rare cases after ending video call
* bugfix: API: setting call forwarding did not work