Skype for Windows 3.0 Gold
Today we have release long waited gold version of Skype for Windows 3.0.
We thank everyone who gave us their feedback and reported bugs.
Official release version number is 22.214.171.124 and it includes subsequent changes:
* known issue: Crash when trying to verify your mobile phone number
* known issue: Skype may crash on rare cases after ending video call
* feature: Rich Mood Messages
* feature: Connection Wizard
* feature: API: rich moodmessages
* feature: API: public chat support
* feature: API: FILETRANSFER object
]]> * change: Video quality improvements on low bitrate (128 kbit upload links)
* change: Updated Extras Manager
* change: Updated Internet Explorer and FireFox plugins
* change: API: changes in USER LASTONLINETIMESTAMP, GROUP NROFUSERS_ONLINE and GROUP USERS are no longer sent to clients, GROUP NROFUSERS is sent when GROUP USERS property changes
* change: API: application can connect to oneself
* bugfix: Livetab: Fixed some rare crashes
* bugfix: Livetab: Improved error handling
* bugfix: Webcam detection did not return error message
* bugfix: Deleted shared contact did not disappear from CL
* bugfix: Public Chat: link was missing from PC wizard
* bugfix: Public Chat: Keyboard support for creating public chats
* bugfix: Public Chat: Choose Picture did not working in PC wizard
* bugfix: Compact Mode did not show contact card correctly
* bugfix: API: after sending ALTER CALL START_VIDEO_SEND in UI ‘Start my video’ button did not change
* bugfix: API: if event was killed without DELETE EVENT command, it still remained on Events panel
* bugfix: API: improved detection who is hosting the conference (there were random Skypecasts drops)
Help us to further improve Skype for Windows!
You can get more information how to report problems and give us feedback on this page.