Skype for Windows 3.0 Beta update
Today we released Skype for Windows 3.0 Beta update.
Release notes compared to first beta version are:
* change: new button for ‘leave’ in chat window
* change: Do More Menu active even when Extras Manager not running
* change: updated all translations
* bugfix: in some cases there was low voice quality in a video call
* bugfix: http/socks proxy connections did not work
* bugfix: sometimes video was not shown in incoming video call
* bugfix: Sometimes Extars Manager produced an Access Violation on start up
* bugfix: ViewProfile: divider was missing before contact count
* bugfix: LOGIN: no user name was selected and password field was not focused by default when Skype started
* bugfix: Public Chat: Wrong timestamp for remove message action
* bugfix: Sometimes there were overlapping phone numbers in contact card
* bugfix: Accessibility: MSAA for tab control added again
* bugfix: wrong flag was displayed for Ireland
* bugfix: Public Chat: Chat not ended if a promoted Host chose ‘End Chat’
This build has one known issue:
* Extras Manager: Installer shows an error message if some of the components that have to be rewritten are locked
You can download it [here](http://www.skype.com/download/skype/windows/skype3beta.html) and give us feedback through [Developer Zone](https://developer.skype.com/WindowsSkype) or in related [Skype forum](http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showforum=89).
Your feedback is invaluable to us.