Skypecasts in your language
Yesterday we launched localised Skypecasts. You can now browse the Skypecasts directory to see listings and help text in your language.
- To change the listings so they only appear in your language, click on Options from the page listing Skypecasts On Now, Starting Soon, etc.
- To change the language of the help text, click on your language in the footer, under “Skype in your country and language”.
- To create a Skypecast in your language, simply select it from the list on the Create a Skypecast page.
Your feedback on this feature would be much appreciated. Please try to create and view listings in the language (or languages!) that you speak.
Some improvements to localisation coming soon:
- We’ll be adding language autodetection soon, so Skypecasts shows listings in your language without you having to visit the Options page.
- There are currently 2 weeks of Skypecasts already scheduled, that are not tagged by language. For example, a Japanese Skypecast created last week, will show up, even if you ask to only see “Swedish” ones. These will disappear in 2 weeks, once all the scheduled Skypecasts have taken place.