New version of the Skype ActiveX components
If you are a Windows developer this is GOOD news!
We have just published a new version of the COM wrapper and the Contact List ActiveX controls. You can download them from:
This new release has a number of improvements:
* SMS action is supported for Contact List (on right-click menu)
* All 27 languages that Skype supports are now also supported everywhere. Tooltips, status messages … everything. This follows the Skype language setting, so it’s all automatic for you.
* Speed improvements – caching is faster and done in a better way
* New classes for A2A messaging making it simpler and more robust to work with.
* Improved documentation and example scripts for both the Contact List and the com wrapper.
I am especially glad that we managed to get this important upgrade out before I go to Las Vegas to talk about these components. Hope to see some of you there.
The presentation about the Skype ActiveX components will be posted online also so you can watch it even if you don’t make it to Las Vegas this time. So will all the other presentations also, of course!