Skype for Windows 2.0 with video out now
Skype for Windows 2.0 official version is out now. [Get it](http://www.skype.com/products/skype/windows/) and start making video calls.
Key new stuff in here:
* **Video (obviously!).** Free one-to-one video calls.
* **Contact grouping.** Finally here for heavy users.
* **Mood messages.**
]]>One thing we found during the beta was that some people didn’t like the new sounds that much. This version contains both the new “Modern” and previous “Classic” sounds. You can configure the sounds by going to Tools menu and then Options, Sounds.
Here are the webcams that are Skype Certified and work well for Skype video calls.
* Creative Vista Plus Webcamera
* Creative Live! Webcamera
* Creative Live! Effect Webcam
* Creative Notebook Webcam
* Creative Live! Ultra for notebooks Webcam
* Creative Live! Ultra Webcam
* Creative Live! Motion Webcamera
* Creative WebCam Instant — Skype Edition
* Logitech QuickCam Express
* Logitech QuickCam IM
* Logitech QuickCam Messenger
* Logitech QuickCam Express Plus
* Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX
* Logitech QuickCam Chat
* Logitech QuickCam Fusion
* Logitech Quick Cam For Notebooks Pro
* Logitech Quick Cam Pro 5000
* Logitech QuickCam Orbit
* Logitech QuickCam Zoom
* Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000
See also the [earlier beta announcement with illustrations of the new features](http://blogs.skype.com/sites/en/2005/12/skype_20_beta_free_video_calli.html) .
Tell us what you think of video calls in the (http://forum.skype.com/viewforum.php?f=36).