Help us select new emoticons
We’re expanding the selection of emoticons in Skype. Over the next days, we’ll be circulating a selection of them in the poll box to the right, and we ask you to vote for one of the two presented choices. This will be a factor, among others, in deciding which ones we’re gonna do, so bring over your friends to vote, too.
It may, of course, be that we left some really important ones out — in this case, just add your input to the comments of this article.
* “sweating” vs “man flexing muscles” — **sweating**
* “Angry (smoke coming out the ears)” vs “Showing the Finger” — **angry**
* “thinking” vs “eating” — **thinking**
* “hug” vs “falling backwards” — **hug**
* “ninja” vs “old school fist fighting” — **ninja**
* “jump of joy” vs “clapping” — **jump of joy**
* “on the phone/Skype” vs “high-five” — **on the phone/Skype**
The vote is now over. Many thanks to those who participated!