Recent changes on blogs.skype.com
We’ve made some improvements on blogs.skype.com over the past days. Many of them because you asked for it. Anything else you need?
* **capacity upgrade.** At times during the past few weeks, the site was unresponsive or even down at times. No more, as we’ve boosted capacity the system can handle. So bring all your friends here.
* **trackback support.** The trackback URL is at the end of each article, close to where you can post comments.
* **comments and profiles** now support line breaks (just hit Enter – no HTML). Things that look like web links (http, https, or host names beginning with www) are made clickable automatically. You can use the [quote][/quote] pseudo-tags to do quoting.
* **text affiliate links**. Want to collect Skype points but don’t want those banners and instead, want to embed the link in your text? Just head to the [affiliate banners page](/affiliate/) and scroll down to copy-paste the text link code. (You can of course modify the text that is displayed, as we couldn’t stop you from doing that anyway.)
* **latest forum posts**. To the right, you can see the latest forum posts that take you directly to the forum, so that you can easily keep an eye on what people talk about.
* **Skype extras showcase** [here](/directory/) had some weird sorting bugs and wouldn’t show you more than 5 items regardless of what you picked in the dropdown. Fixed.
* **Skype API 1.3 documentation**, available [here](/developer_zone/documentation/api_v1.3_documentation/), had initially some weird bugs that made some subtitles invisible. All fixed. We know there’s an issue with rendering it on Firefox, as it loses the content of some example “boxes”. If this happens to you, just hit Refresh, or try another browser. (And that document in itself at this time is not very usable, we know — we’re working on getting you the PDF, and making the web version friendlier.)